- No porn, hate, offensive, sexist or racist material will be accepted into our galleries.
- Due to the open-source nature of Rainmeter, no deviation that is being offered for sale, in whole or in part, will be accepted into our galleries. Commission based sales will be included in this rule.
- We only accept skins/screenshots/add-ons/plug-ins that are properly credited. For further clarification, read blog posting Proper Crediting.
- Strictly for skins/suites that have won the 'Skin of the Month' or 'Skin of the Season' Award.
- Group moderators may also use this gallery to feature exceptional skins that show what Rainmeter is capable of doing.
- Only for original skins/suites that you have created personally or as a collaboration with others.
- Skins that have been heavily modded will be accepted into this gallery only if they are truly different from the original and the original artist has been credited and linked to.
- All skins must be packed in the .rmskin format and must be downloadable via Deviantart.
- Skin packages can not contain plugins that are included in the Rainmeter installation.
- Only screenshots showing Rainmeter skins will be accepted and they must include a description of skins used (also provide the artist's names or links) in the screenshot.
- If you submit screenshot after screenshot with only a change in wallpaper, the first one submitted will be accepted, all the others will be declined.
- For skins/suites that you're working on that you want to share with others to get some feedback or if you have an idea/concept and would like to generate interest or discussion on it.
- For add-ons, plugins, manuals, etc.
- For deviations that support Rainmeter and Rainmeter Group like stamps, badges, banners, avatars, pageviews, journal entries, news entries, etc.
- For deviations that teach principles of creating Rainmeter Skins.
- There should be an accompanying example skin if applicable.
- The workshop must use current coding standards at the time of submission.
- The workshop must be an original concept that does not duplicate existing workshops.
Thank you for understanding and for submitting your deviations to the correct gallery.
Rainmeter Group Administration